The school is headed by the Principal who acts in accordance with the policies framed by the Management Committee.
The entire management lies with the Principal. The Principal appoints the staff, implements the examinations, supports curriculum and sees that the school responds effectively to what the parents and the society require of the school. The Principal helps the school maintain a disciplined orderly atmosphere for teaching and learning.
The Principal is assisted by the In-Charge in academic matters. The school is divided into different levels, such as Pre-Primary, Primary, Lower Secondary and Secondary Level. Each level has a separate Co-Ordinator. Besides the major administrative parts of the school administration, there are Heads for the Departments for the major academic subjects and the ECA.
The classroom is congenial and democratic and the teachers are encouraged to adopt innovative methods of teaching, to make learning meaningful and interesting.
1. To provide education to the students.
2. To develop the personality of a child.
3. To information technology.
4. To unfold the inner potential of children.
5. To make the child creative and innovative.
6. To provide child-centric education.
7. To enable children to use English for communication with the outside world.
8. To prepare children for complete living.
9. To bring about qualitative improvement in education so that the standards achieved are adequate.
10. To achieve excellence in academics.
11. To establish a healthy relationship between the various agencies of education i.e. the School, the
Family and the Society.
12. To provide equal opportunities to both the genders.
13. To create an awareness among students about preservation of the environment & culture, the
danger of drugs and the need for good health.
14. To expand education facilities broadly on the basis of manpower needs.
15. To provide education in order to relate it to life, needs and aspirations of the country.
16. To organize student-exchange programs for more interaction between students.
17. To create and strengthen leadership qualities in students.
18. To provide value-based education to build up character.
19. To provide education to help students acquire useful knowledge and culture.
20. To prepare individuals for the society.