The final decision for detention/promotion rests on one or all of the following criterias:
• If a student's performance in major subjects deteriorate.
• The effort made by a student to overcome his/her short-comings.
• Whether a student complies with the suggestion made by the teachers, and the administration.
• A student's academic performance throughout the year.
• Conduct in school.
• Performance in co-curricular activities.
• Performance in Science and Maths.
• If a student fails to obtain the pass percentage at the end of a session.
• Students failing for the second time in a row will be asked to withdraw themselves from the school.
• It is compulsory for all the students to appear for all tests and examinations.
• If a student is absent for any of the tests or examination, he/she will be marked absent for it and no re-test will be taken, whatever the reason for the absence.
• Students found cheating in exams, tests, homework or project works are given zero.